We won. We competed against one the of most amazing teams from china and we swept the competition with 9 out of 11 1st places.
It only took a few moments for my dream to be over, 6 mins exactly. Thats how long our routine was. Itsn't it funny how life happens so fast. You prepare your whole life for moments like last weekend and then it only takes about an hour for them to be over with. But somehow its still worth all the work.
Now that I have accomplished what I have wanted to do since I was 7, what do I do next? I didn't plan for the after part. I didn't even know that it existed. I never think about after, its always about when I get there.
Getting on to the ballroom company for BYU....check.
Getting first place at a world wide competition with the people that I love.....check.
I guess its time to write some more goals.
2 comments:
Way to go Amy!
Amy I'm so proud of you! Way to achieve your dreams. I'm happy to be called your friend and delighted to hear that you won. What an accomplishment.
Post a Comment