Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am me.

I love to listen to the sirens below my apartment while watching the sun illuminate the sky with bright oranges, purples, and reds.
I love listening to my brother play the guitar as my sister sings
I love smelling my clean laundry
I love feeling happy for someone else's accomplishments
I love to dance

I love laughing at things that I think are funny
I love watching Gilmore Girls till 3 AM with my sister
I love snuggling with my little niece right before she goes to bed
I love walking through the gardens of Versailles and stopping only to eat a crepe

I love making things beautiful
I love writing in my journal
I love watching movies with someone that I care about
I love being on time to things
I love having people around me
I love being alone

I love random calls from siblings
I love talking to my mom
I love willow trees
I love the sweet potato fries at Guru's
I love Primark
I love suprises

I am me.

No comments: