Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To find.


I have often found that it is when I am not looking, that I find. Most frequently this happens when I am on the hunt for something specific to add to my wardrobe, for example skinny jeans. I still have yet to find a good pair. Another example would be any piece of clothing I have ever needed. I get so frustrated when I finally have the money to purchase something specific and cant find it anywhere, but then when I don't have the money it seems as though every store has what I am looking for.

Someday I'll figure out how to find what I am looking for when I am looking for it, and when that day comes I will no longer spend days of going shopping only to find myself exactly were I started however now I am a little more tired, a little more hungry, very much more fatter, and incredibly more impatient than I had started out being.

And that brings up one more good point, why do I always feel like i've gained 50 pounds after shopping for clothes? Some people say that its the mirrors, but somehow I don't believe that.

1 comment:

The Higa's said...

What a pair we are because the exact thing happens to me. I wanted a cool pair of lacy tights for a friends wedding, not only could I not find them in any store but I saw other girls walking around the mall with them on. It frustrated me so much!!! The shopping god must have something against us ;) Love you girl!