Monday, September 13, 2010

This one is for you Katya

I think that my dance team mate Katie deserves a post on my blog specifically to her. Katie has been a very dear team mate of mine since I was little. We danced on the same teams, competed in the same competitions, talked about who's coming in to give lessons, and shared a Blackpool experience together which was both of our dreams since we could remember.

Katie is one of those people who loves life and basically all those who are in it. She is humble, loving, and passionate about Chemistry. She has a great sense of style and everyone loved seeing her awesome outfits everyday.

I'm going to miss you Katie. I am proud that you had the courage to make the right choice for your life.

You will always be a great example to me. I will never forget the memories that we had together on all of the different teams we danced on.

Love you!!!

1 comment:

Katya said...

amy, you're such a sweetheart! thank you so much for this post! it has been so fun dancing with you for all of these years :)