Well, I have turned the age of 22. I have to say that my birthday this year was the best I think its ever been. The events of the day started with a wonderful breakfast with Jared, then pedicures with my mom and sister. After my feet were re-born my family got together and had a late lunch/dinner. It was fabulous. Then I spent the rest of the night with Jared who took me bowling, then to target, then we watched a movie. Best. Birthday. Ever
Birthdays are always hard and awkward and weird for me. Even though this one was still weird and awkward for me I spent it with the most important people to me and that made it so great. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and the presents. I loved it all!!!
2 comments:
WOW best birthday ever!? Cool, glad I could take part.
Amy my dear, sorry I didn't see you on your birthday. Maybe that what made it weird for you this year. Like you were missing something, right? That explains it. Missing me. jk
Well I'll see you soon. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment