Dear Nationals,
Thank you for yet another exciting weekend. I got to dance with some of the best dancers in the U.S and I got to watch some great dancing as well. I am always sad when you go. Its so fun to wipe my whole week in dedication to you. I love the build up to the competition and the endless hours spent in the Marriott center. I don't want to go back to school. I want to be done with this semester already. Can you come back soon? Maybe by then I will have improved in my dancing and I can actually make a final. Thank you for the scholarship, it is much needed in my financial life. I know you'll be back, you always come back. Thanks for the many years of experiences you've brought to me.
Love,
Amy
2 comments:
it is always so fun to watch you. you are gorgeous. love you sis.
That is great to hear that you got the scholarship! You did great Amy. Next year is going to be a killer year for your dancing.
Post a Comment