Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I have a confession.....

My friends and I used to play this game called "Confessions". It was a harmless game where secret crushes were told and maybe a secret hand holding or two was shared. Usually everything we confessed had to do with boys. Typical high school drama. As we got older though it turned into basically anything you wanted to share but wouldn't normally. Would you like to play confessions with me? It goes like this....

I have a confessions........well a few actually.......

1)  I really love watching the show The Bachelorette. (I know its dumb, but you can't judge because its confessions) But I really do love this show. I love it so much that after I watch my first season of it I wanted to become facebook friends with the Bachelor and his lovely choice and I may have kept up with the gossip to see if they were going to get married or not. (I know, its pathetic. Not my proudest moment.)

2)  I have gone to Wendy's so much that the drive-up window people now smile at me like they know me. But its true they do, and I know them. (I know mom, not the healthiest choice, but I really like their hamburgers......and their chicken nuggets. And its so cheap. No judgments remember!"

3)  After going to said Wendy's I really enjoy parking in their parking lot facing BYU and eating my delicious meal inside my car as I watch people walk by and try to avoid my gaze. Its the simple things right?

4)  I dance in my living room after watching clips from So You Think You Can Dance. My dog Abby has witnessed it many times. This one being my most recent favorite.

5)  When I was little I used to pull up a word document and type nonsense pretending I was a lawyer. Then I would read the words to my imaginary client with a very high class way of speaking. After I would read what I wrote I would always think of how awesome I sounded.

6)  Dad, I was the one that put soap in that cup of water you drank so ravenously. What do you expect from a 7 year old prankster. Better late than never.

1 comment:

St. Julien's said...

those are some good confessions. love you sis. need to see your face.