Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oh it was beautiful. Feeling the sun on my legs. Listening to Helen Jane Long, working on a research paper on Baryshnikov, the most inspiring and talented dancer. Listening to divine words of inspiration.

I need it sometimes. I need times to myself to let me breath. Having a schedule keeps me busy and sharp. It keeps me learning and growing. Warm saturday afternoons give me a few more cells in my body to work with. It gives me clarity, peace, and warmth.

After weeks of stretching, feeling lost, being shoved into change, its good to be quiet for a couple hours and listen to the sounds and people around me. Its good to let my sight go somewhere but myself.

I find myself rediscovering who I am and the possibilities that change can bring. Yesterday I felt trapped, undecided, scared, suffocating. Today I feel free. Today I feel my heart soften.

My shoulders relax, my brain heals, my perspective feels calmer. I find new places inside to be happy. I see the world with a new set of glasses.

The wind blows on my porch and I watch the sun move from my legs to my face. It is always moving and changing. I am always moving and changing.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thanks for verbalizing my inner feelings at this moment. I appreciate that.