Monday, June 11, 2012
Dear Nauvoo Mayfly's,
You were so sneaky. You decided to come out and play on Saturday night when you knew we would be at our stickiest. We were vulnerable. We were sweaty. We had to dance outside and you knew it. Im sorry if our choreography made some of you loose your lives. Believe me we did not like finding your bodies strangled in our fishnets after sliding on the stage. I didn't enjoy watching you crawl up to my face during the middle of our show, or finding out that you were catching a free ride on the back of my arm.
Please go away. If you wont go away, just beware of our black lights. It seems as though a lot of you are loosing your lives to those lights and we have to sweep you up after we've rolled right through you. I think we can both admit that we don't enjoy each others company. Please stay in your larvae at the bottom of the river. Please stop flying in our eyes as we dance and crawling up our dresses.
Please please stop crawling up our dresses. We don't enjoy it, and I promise you wont either after we whack you with anything we can find.
I hope that we can find a peace between us.
yours truly,
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment