Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tomorrow is another day....

Okay, I know i've been horrible at updating my blog. I will try and do better, and maybe I will, but until I find a good reason for my blog i'll probably stay the same :)

Here is a list of various updates on my life:

-I am the primary teacher of 10 wonderful 10 and 11 year olds

-Next weekend will be the last time I compete at Nationals....still processing how I feel about that....been competing at this comp for the last 15 years and watching it for years before then

-I have been sick this last week and snot rocketed on my face while practicing.

-In April I will walk with my husband for graduation but will not officially graduate until December.

-I am choreographing a contemporary duet and feeling un-creative (is that a word?)

-I have five sores on my feet that keep getting re-opened from my contemporary technique class

-My room/house is a complete disaster....still figuring out how to keep my house clean whilst being gone all day long and only coming home to sleep

-I have re-discovered green smoothies and toast with peanut butter and bananas

-Jared defended his thesis and passed...thank goodness that is over with

-Got through a week long of intense master classes where my teachers threw me on the ground and made me feel like I was training to be a Chinese acrobat rather than a dancer......my body has never hurt so bad

No comments: