-I went running last night. I haven't been running for 4 years. Let me tell you something that you probably knew but that I found out last night. Running on an elliptical with the elevation up does not in anyway prepare you for the real hills outside. Lets just say those hills made me a humble woman.
-I have started eating healthier...again. I go through these cycles of "i dont care I am going to eat the whole ice cream gallon" to "I am in control of my body and I will be okay with just a salad". But lets talk about salads. It is almost impossible for me to order a salad when I go out to eat. No matter how much mental preparation I give it or even how much a salad really does sound good to me, I can't do it. It seems like a waste of going out to eat. I always feel like I need to get like a big hamburger and fries or a steak or something to make my money well spent. I dont know how my mother does it. I am pretty sure I have never seen her order anything but a salad when we would go out to eat.
-My house is a mess. It seems like I am either cleaning it 24/7 or at least thinking about cleaning it 24/7. But no matter how clean I get it, people always decide to come over when its in the "thinking about cleaning it" stage. And then when they leave I am so embarrassed that I decide to clean it then. And then I am tempted to invite them over the next day so that they can see how we really aren't messy slobs and it was just a fluke that our house was messy the day they came over.
2 comments:
I totally agree about ordering a salad. I can't do it either. It seems like such a waste of money. Don't feel bad about your house! I bet most people are relieved to know someone else's house isn't perfect 24/7.
I always eat your fries..remember :-)
Post a Comment