Thursday, January 28, 2010

Between 9:30AM and 10:30AM


Well...I did it. The fastest decision making in my life. Usually it takes me about 3 weeks to decide anything but this time it only took me 10 mins.

I AM GOING TO FRANCE!!!!
I am touring with my Ballroom dance company to England and Scottland and after we're finished I'm going to France.

I am going to France with one of my greatest friends. I am going to finally be able to use the French that I have learned over four semesters in college. I am going to walk through the gardens of Versailles and breathe in the culture that France has to offer.

I am doing it ladies and gentlemen....I am going to be in France this summer.

5 comments:

lexio said...

WOO HOO!!!
that is really exciting!

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

lucky dog

Kellyn said...

Well I found your blogg!! Woot wooterrs! I'm pumped youre going to france! Who with? How long are you going to be there?

Brittany said...

amy! thanks for your sweet comment. i'm so glad you found me. now i can love your blog.

and france?? so exciting!

Sussy C. said...

thats hilarious!!