
This month is the month of love
Its the month where true lovers express their true feelings.
This is where rings are given, "I love you"s are said, and flowers are bought.
This month separates the "romantics" from the "generics".

In elementary school, when the valentines
from all of your classmates
were distributed, you would pay close attention to
the one valentine from a special crush.
This valentine you would analyze the meaning behind
what picture was chosen combined with what words and how
these two together expressed a special love towards you.
Why is it then that we save the "I love you"s and the presents for
one day of the year. Why not everyday of the year?
2 comments:
Valentines was totally the best in Elementary! I loved coming home and eating all the candy and finding all the COOL valentines with suckers or GUM attached to it. I would wish and dream that one year I would be able to get COOL valentines. I remember analyzing the valentines I would give to the people in my class, cute boys=be mine, not cute boys=nice friend. Good memories:)
amy.
this is bod, obv.
happy february. i love you and your blog. end of story.
k bye!!!!!
Post a Comment