Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh how lovely


As I feel the warmth of the sun on my white transparent legs it occurs to me. I have done it again. I have lived through the Winter to find Spring.

Oh Winter was wonderful. So many new things happened in the Winter. But Spring, oh its f inally here.


I look at the pictures I took at the lake on Thursday and realize, I'm not ready. With three friends getting married, a trip to Paris needing to be planned, and blank pages for my future, I am not ready.



However, it is all working out quite nicely. I can see the workings of something divine and it calms me. What used to be uncertain is getting clearer. I love it when that happens. I love the moments when you recognize that He really did know.



I think of how much I love my room mates. I think of all of the lessons we have learned together, the activities, movie nights, prayers, and conversations we have had. I think of how grateful I am that they have played a role in my life.

I remember that I am ready for the future. I am ready for the next couple of months like I am always ready for the next day. The Lord has prepared me through the trials that I have had for my future. He really does know.

So heres to Spring, my past, and my future.

1 comment:

Crave said...

Amy this is a heartwarming post. Thanks for sharing. It lifted my spirits.