Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good News Bullet List Style


-Finals are over

-I got a 95 on my religion test

-I got a 94 on my standard theory test

-I got a teaching position at BYU teaching one of their international ballroom dance classes

-I found my keys which I thought were lost

-okay, honestly I am just really excited for the teaching position.

-That was probably the most exciting piece of good news on this list.

-I ate Cafe Rio today

5 comments:

St. Julien's said...

AWESOME Amy!! cant wait to hear alllll about it!

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

Congrats Amy! I think you're a great teacher so of course you got the job!

Kathy said...

That is all EXCEPTIONALLY good news! But the burning question, is where did you find that fabulous goat!?

Dustin said...

That sounds like a good deal.

natalia said...

oh my gosh amy, congratulations on the job! that is so exciting!