-dancing for 4 hours a day
-going to England and Scotland
-going to Paris with Callista by ourselves
-wishing so badly that next year i will have a ten dance partner
-nightmares about not having a dance partner
-flying kites for the first time and having it be one of the most amazing experiences
-reading a pretty good series
-trying to make money
-wondering how long it is going to take to get this tanning stuff off of my body before I have to re-apply another layer
-being so excited to compete in Blackpool for the first time in my life and fulfilling one of my life goals as a child
"Oh, there are so many things that I could write about right now.
Oh....so many." She thought to herself as she sat listening to Wicked.
1 comment:
I hope you don't mind that I looked at your blog. I've had that nightmare you mentioned!! It's funny how nightmare's change...I just had one last night where someone stole my wedding ring-but I didn't care because I saved Michaela from the robber!
Post a Comment