Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dancing with the Stars


Oh yeah, I am going to be on Dancing with the Stars. We fly to LA to film it next Tuesday and then it will be aired the following week. Make sure you watch that episode. Who knows....maybe I'll get famous from it. :)

5 comments:

Crave said...

YEAH BABY! Amy you are so freaking cool.

Kathy said...

NOW, when everybody in the world asks you about "Dancing with the Stars", (because everybody KNOWS thats the culminating event in every dancer's life), you can just nod your head and say, "Been there. Done that." Pretty cool.

PS,Sorry about your religion final....I thought that one was supposed to be a sleeper. Isn't what that other girl told you?

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Amy! that sweet! i love that show! you have to let me know what you think of Kirsti Alley! i love that woman! Good Luck girlie!

lexio said...

just remember after you get all famous and stuff who your roommates are...
:)

The Higa's said...

I saw you write this on a comment and I flipped out and went looking at this weeks episode to only realize that it hasn't happened yet. :) I'm so excited for you, especially because I just love watching you dance.

I hope you are doing amazing! And how often I reflect on those times we all shared! Love you!