![]() |
| Before the fireworks |
I will always remember that night in Salt Lake. As we drove through the many winding streets with all of the oak trees that lined the roads I was excited. It had only been a few months and he made me feel like I had sparklers inside of me. He was funny, attractive, and his smile melted my heart in to warm butter. I couldn't wait to share this 4th of July with him. I confidently wore my Paris shirt that I had purchased in Europe only the month before.
As we search for the perfect place we finally settle at a grave yard that was lined with a small stone wall. We parked right as the fireworks started going off. We hurried to find a spot on the wall to sit on and hand in hand we watched the sky show. It was magical. I felt something inside of my heart that was different than I had ever felt before. My heart was pricked.
This moment was perfect. It was exactly what I had wanted it to be. He was the only person that I was thinking about and I wanted it to last for forever. After the fireworks we sat and kissed and I thought to myself that my life could never be more perfect than this moment right here.
Then two years later we were married.
Now, I know for a fact that perfect doesn't look like the movies (if there is anyone who knows this the best its me), but I do know for sure that I love the perfect that we are creating together and those movie moments happen in our own perfect little way.
I am in love and I cant think of anyone else that I would rather be in love with.
Happy Marriage Bukie Baby!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment