Tuesday, December 11, 2012

That's Life...


Well, I got married. And then I had to go back to school. That magical day came and went and I wish it could have lasted forever.

Since that beautiful day we have moved in to my Grandmas basement apartment, visited my wonderful relatives in California, and now in a week and a half I am going to California again but this time to visit Jared's family.

Jared is trying desperately to finish his thesis and then he will graduate in April and I will walk with him and graduate the fall after. After that who knows  where the wind will take us. It probably will take us out of Utah. I am hoping it will take me to a great Grad program and an amazing teaching position for Jared. But we will see :)

Dry cleaned my dress finally. Its funny how much time one has once school is out. You can finally see the floor in our room and I am making dinner. Two things that happen only when I have time.




No comments: