Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Best Friend day


This is my best friend Aubrey. I love her so much.
Somethings everyone should know and love about her is:

- that she will take care of anyone and everyone's needs.
-even though she is one of the most beautiful girls on the earth, she is the most humble.
-all she wants in life is for everyone to be well fed and happy.
-she is an incredible writer and will someday become an amazing journalist for a big newspaper.
-if there was ever anything anyone needed she would be there in a second.
-she doesn't settle for anything
-she climbed an entire mountain with a pulled hamstring and didn't wine once. I didn't even know it was pulled until after the climb.

There isn't a set amount of the number of best friends one person can have. Best friends are the kind of people that love you no matter what, even if you make lots of mistakes.



This is a picture of some of my greatest friends.



Some of life's greatest adventures were spent with these people

1 comment:

St. Julien's said...

I thought I was your best friend...