
Its late...I know. I should be in bed but for some reason I am still awake.
For as long as I can remember I've always been the person who finds out which party is going to be the funnest and then go to that one, however it always seems as though I get there only to find out that the other party was actually more fun.
What does this say about me? I'm always afraid that someone else out there is having more fun than me. So what does that really say about me? I'm learning how to be happy where I'm at. Whether its at a party or alone in my house, its all the same.
I love the night time. I feel that while others have a hard time thinking at the wee hours in the night, my mind is at its best.
I lost my cell phone again. This also is a recurring thing for me. If anyone has any suggestions on how to not loose my cell phone, the suggestion box is empty. :)
People ask me what I'm majoring in. My major hasn't changed since junior high. I'm a dance major. Yes...it wont make much money and it wont give me a job, but it does't matter. I've already been informed that my major isn't the most intelligent one, but not matter how many times I try and think of something else to do I get stressed and decide that I love dancing. I just hope that whoever my husband is going to be, he'll be alright with a wife who knows nothing of importance but everything about expression.
Yess...I am finally tired. Still haven't found the cell phone, but I will keep trying.
1 comment:
You Hofheins have difficulties with your cell phones (Heidi excluded)
Post a Comment