Its my first day of work and I'm very excited.
Its my first day of work and I'm gearing up for the long eight hours.
Its my first day of work and I'm hoping that i'll remember everything.
Its my first day of work and I want to look cute.
Its my first day of work and I have no clue what I'm going to eat or how I'll eat. I don't want to go hungry.
Its my first day of work and I CANT be late.
Its my first day of work and I don't want to be too early.
Its my first day of work and tomorrow it will be my second.
Sundance here I come.
2 comments:
you don't want to go hungry! Why didn't you say somthing I could have gotten you somthing
It took me approximately 7 seconds to love this blog.
It only took me about 1.3 to love you.
Post a Comment