Saturday, July 4, 2009

Scared

I still get scared during storms. I'm sitting outside on my porch feeling, and listening to a rain storm and I can't help but get scared. Its dark and I'm alone and I can't help but feel that scared feeling like something abnormal and strange is about to happen. No matter how many times I tell myself that nothing is going to happen I still get scared. I like it though. Its a fun kind of scared. Its the kind that excites you and makes your senses more alert. Its the kind where you think you hear and see things that aren't really there. Cat came and sat by me.....I think it was scared too.

2 comments:

Dustin said...

I am glad that you call the cat a it.

Crave said...

:) i love storms. you and i are different that way. i get less scared and more reverent. weird, yeah?