Adventures are the greatest!! If I could, I would spend the whole summer traveling around the world to hike, climb, and take pictures.
You ask why all of a sudden such enthusiasm for the outdoors?
Zion's national park.
While taking the shuttle to the narrows I was surrounded by the most beautiful mountains. All of which were calling out to me to climb and explore. They were so ginormous with their reds, browns and whites. We spotted a climber on our drive and instantly I was jealous. I wanted to be climbing with him.
As we hiked the narrows my need for adventure was only increased. The skill that was required when walking through the river, the mud that coated my feet, and the bruises on my legs and hips only made me want to stay longer.
We had limited time so we could not go the whole way, but what we did see was breathtaking!!!
Last week was a pretty long and hard week for me, what with dance and life taking over, but it was saved by one of the greatest weekends ever!!!
I played with people I didn't really know who turned out to be wonderful, in a place where I really wanted to be.
This is what summer is all about.
Friends. Adventures. Experiences. Fun
No comments:
Post a Comment