I don't know why, but it seems like my life works better in lists. Sometimes when I am writing in my journal I just write it list style and then pick a couple and talk about them. Here is a list:
-I lost my temper this morning at dress rehearsal
-I crave dirt every day
-I think about what to post
-My ballet class isn't helping my flexibility
-Im hungry
-Finished the paso choreography, we have all 5 dances
-I have never felt so tired before
This morning I lost my temper. Everyone was complaining and instead of keeping my thoughts to myself I spoke them loud and clear. Afterward I felt horrible. I guess the saying that some things are better left unsaid is true.
I need dirt. Whenever I think about dirt I need it. Some people have said that its because my iron levels are low, but I feel like that's just something some one heard, somewhere, by someone that was just passing by. And if it is true, how in the heck do you eat more iron.
Goals for the rest of this week:
-Be more patient
-Enjoy the people around me
-Think about others instead of myself
-Always give 100%
4 comments:
I think I should call you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)
Love,
Nathan & Brent
I love that you lost your temper at rehearsal. i wish i could have been there to see it. love and miss you!
I've read it in my nutrition books :)
Post a Comment