Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things that discourage me for only a moment.

I can never seem to pay enough attention to my grilled cheese sandwiches. They always end up getting burned.

There are two bruises located on my shin. One from bumping into a car. The other from the underside of my coffee table. 

When I say I will only take a nap for an hour it most likely ends up being two.

No matter how hard I try there is always a hold on my financial account at BYU.

Sometimes when I am working on my computer the charger get thwacked off and turns my computer off. 

When I use sound logic in the morning it only takes till I really wake up to realize that I had no idea what I was talking about.

There are times when I feel like I don't need to check the practice schedule because I have it memorized. Then I get to the non-available room. Then we cant practice. 

I almost always knock my head on the opened cupboard doors above my sink. 

I will always forget my assignment, drum, keys, phone, or camera if I dont put them by the door.

When my teacher talks for too long, I will most likely space out, and will most likely get called on.

1 comment:

The Browns said...

Hey cute girl.. You're not the only one haha.. I think we all have those moments! :)