Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hey...i've got something to say about moving

Dear Cleaning checker ladies,

I won't move. I can't do it. I won't pack up all of my things again and move home. I don't want to sleep in a room where my bestest friend and roommate Kellyn isn't peacefully sleeping next to me. I'd rather not have to start over again. Who am I going to hang out with. All of my friends are going away and I will have to go to an odd singles ward. Thankfully Gordy will come and chill with me as much as possible but he lives in Salt Lake. Who knows how many times that will actually happen.

I hate moving. It isn't a great adventure and I hate change.
I'm glad that finals are over, but that gladness is overpowerd by
my unwillingness to move. I won't do it. Cleaning checker ladies,
I'm not moving out and there's nothing you can do about it!!!!

With love,
Amy

1 comment:

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

Hello friend. Did you survive the move?