Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rights? Nope, no such thing for college students.


It is simply cruel and unusual punishment for teachers to give you two tests in one day. It is also just as equally against my rights as a citizen of the United States to have those test be either before, during, or after I have a mid week till the weekend performance. I've thought of many ways that I can bring up this kind of punishment to congress but every time I think I'm on to something I realize that I still live in Utah and I don't have to money it would take to pass that kind of a law.

So here I am....sitting in the Library.....cramming for the next test on my list.....and you wanna know what is just horrible.......this wont be the last time it happens to me nor will I be the last person to have to go through with something like this.

Farewell friends...I'm moving to Hawaii.

1 comment:

Lance Evanson said...

Hawaii eh? Want some company?