Monday, April 6, 2009

"What are men compared to rocks and mountains?"

I say, who needs a gym when you have the mountains right next door to you, an unlimited amount of sports to be played, and a lake like 15 min away. If I had a choice between only having to work out for 10 min in a gym to get maximum results as opposed to having to play a sport for an hour to get the same results, I would choose sports. Mary Bennett could not have said it any better. Today I went rock climbing in Rock Canyon. My arms burned, my hands got tired, my legs worked to their max, I got a mini adrenaline rush, and it was the funnest time I've ever had. The weather was great, the company was awesome, and I realized that my dream to be a rock climbing instructor as a child could possibly come true.



Soaking up every moment of climbing


My climbing partner Gordy. He's such a stud!!

2 comments:

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

I forgot to tell you that I like your hair curly

St. Julien's said...

Holy moley... your face in that last picture looks like mother dearest. I miss you little sister, someday you will want to play with me again...