Monday, March 23, 2009

A faux pas friday

Fridays are the best. Other than being extremely tired, just the knowledge that the weekend is here is the greatest. Today I went to my classes really tired but excited that it was already the weekend. I had rehearsals this morning and then I fell a sleep in my physical science class. On my way to my three dance classes I started getting in the best mood because it was the last three hours of the day before I could go home and start having fun. As I was in the dressing room getting my dance things put together it dawned on me...." its not Friday, its MONDAY!" That was the end of happiness as I know it.

1 comment:

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

Sorry about that Amy. I've been pretty out of sorts since I was gone all last week and about half the week I was in a dress so it felt like Sunday.