Isn't it interesting that when you live with people you don't know you either become enemies or close friends. I've often wondered if I would be as good of friends with the girls that I'm living with if I wasn't living with them. Living with someone is a whole different experience than just seeing them in class, at school, or even in church. You learn things about them that the average person wouldn't really know. For example:This is my roommate Katie- she LOVES High School Musical. She has watched it approximately 10-15 times. I would have never known that there was a person who could sit and watch the same movie more times than I actually can say High School Musical.

This is Becca: She likes to cook with garlic. I would have never found out how much I hate the smell of garlic.

This is Kellyn- She likes apples. Actually three a day to be exact. I would have never learned the real meaning of " an apple a day keeps the doctors away."

This is Elsa- She is gorgeous. I would have never learned that all you need is a beautiful roommate to keep all the weird boys away for at least the beginning of the semester. She really enjoyed her first couple of dates here :)

This is Brooke- She is very quiet. I would have never learned that the most quietest people are actually the bounciest. Look at her bound high in the sky. Go Brooke, go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment