I love photography.
I love the feeling that I get when I see a picture that connects to me.
I love music that reminds me of specific times in my life.
I love when people laugh at my jokes.
I love winning.
I love when it seems like my make-up, hair, and clothes decided to look good.
I love the feeling of being interested in someone special.
I love being able to hold back the tears.
I love being at the top of a mountain and being able to see the scene below.
I love being close.
I love the feeling that everything is good.
I love giving advice.
I love bestfriends.
I love singing at the top of my lungs in a car full of friends.
I love accomplishing something hard.
I love being content.
I love being happy.
I love, love.
5 comments:
You love me to pop your zits in interesting places
You love a good back poppin
You happy little Amy
You love being right
Amy!!! You have a blog!!! hahaha it makes me so happy to find out people I know have a blog that they update regularly. Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll?
Post a Comment