Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is."

Why? Why do we let our fears grow so out of proportion that it becomes almost impossible to climb over them? Why do we imagine the thing that we're afraid of to the point that it isn't real or realisitc. Everyone is afraid at one point of time during their life. The difference is, i guess, that some get over their fears and move on while others stay within their fears and never get to experience what life is like on the other side of the hill. My goal this week is to not let fear decide for me, I'm going to decide what I want to do or how I want to feel regardless of fear.

"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live." Dorothy Thompson

1 comment:

Crave said...

You didn't know it but I've been competing with you to have more followers, and as soon as I have seven, I come here to gloat and whaddaya know, you GAINED one!

Oh and I like your post. I think that's a good idea. Don't go jumping out of your window though - sometimes fear is a good thing. ;)