Saturday, December 12, 2009

I am happy!!!

Well...there are many reasons why we, the female gender, have moments of happiness. Sometimes we are happy because the boy we liked said hi to us. Other times we are happy because we created something cute for someone else. When we have these moments we get smiley, grinny, we have a manner of floating on cloud nine, and our eyes get all twinkly.

This is what happened to me today at the store. I went there to get cookies, and on my quest to find the pre-mixed cookie dough I passed the cleaning section. It called my name. I couldn't resist it, not this time. Every other time I go to the store I purposely do not go down that section because I know that I will be tempted to buy all the wonderful cleaning products that it contains and sometimes one happens to find its way into my basket. This time I didn't resist.

I made my way through the cleaning section, and as it turns out Smiths was having a sale on cleaning supplies. The moment of happiness began. I started smiling, grinning, floating on a cloud, and getting a twinkle in my eye.

Oh how I love the cleaning section. Especially when there is a sale. I have been happy ever since :)


Also I have a confession to make: I like Taylor Swift.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Tender mercies sometimes come in strange packages :)

Crave said...

yessss.... i like Taylor Swift too.