(Taken at Pirate Island. The night before my last final....I studied in the morning instead :) )
Well ladies and gentlemen, I am finished. I finished my last final at 2:31 PM December 18. I successfully completed my fall semester as a third year student.
This is my third year of college. I never thought that I would get to this point. In high school I couldn't wait to get to college. I was sick of being so young, and now I'm here. I just finished my last final. Its funny how we seem to want to hurry up life and then when we get to our desired destination we wish we could go back.
Well starting from now on I am going to enjoy life and not try and hurry it up.
I have ended fall semester with some amazing memories.
Winter semester here I come!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment